I don’t like the term “blow job”
It insinuates a “task” to be performed…a “job” one must do. It feels obligatory.
I prefer the concept of cock worship.
What is the difference, you ask?
One is a task. The other is a privilege.
When I worship my One, I think of it as a spiritual offering. I am giving him an immense indulgence. Letting him know how much I love and adore him with every lick. Every stroke. Every suck. Every nuance of my mouth. Seeing my mouth as a portal to his pleasure.
I usually begin by massaging his scrotal area. Sometimes rubbing a small part of his ass. I move my hand up to the shaft of his cock and stroke it softly and slowly. I then lick the tip of his head, teasing him before I take him all into my mouth. I do this in slow motion, savoring each and every inch of him as I slowly move my mouth up and down.
I take my time. I want to give him an unforgettable experience every time his smooth head parts my lips.
There is no agenda. There is no timeline.
I lose myself in the adoration, the ritual. I suck, lick, massage, stroke and consume him…for long sessions at a time. I taste his balls, play with his ass and suck on his nipples. I do anything to show him my reverence.
The focus is not solely on his orgasm. Trust me, we get there soon enough. I am centered on his journey to bliss, not the destination itself. There have been times that I have worshiped his cock for almost an hour (with breaks of course) pouring out devotion comparable to that of a Buddhist monk.
And my reward is sweet. And salty…
For the bad girls who want to be the best at being bad…here are a few tips to achieve Nirvana as you embark on your pilgrimage to cock worship.
- Know what he likes. My One prefers a soft suck, not hard suction. I have the tendency (when aroused) to give a Hoover vacuum a run for its money, but I have to remember how he likes it.
- Time is on your side. If you are committing to a session of cock worship, then go all-in, without agenda. Without a timeline in your head about giving head. Just lose your head and do what you do.
- Make it a joint effort. Please don’t forget about the boys. Hold them. Caress them. Lick them. Stroke them. Show them some love. You’ll be glad you did. Use your hands and your mouth in tandem. Pure ecstasy.
- Tease and play. Have fun with it. I sometimes play coy and ask if he likes it…do you want me to stop…should I keep going? If I feel him coming close to orgasm, I may back off and prolong the experience. Make it fun. Keep it light.
- “To swim you have to swallow.” Marilyn Manson got it right with these infamous lyrics. You have revered. You have worshiped. Now it’s time to accept your communion. Let it flow down the back of your throat like holy wine, knowing you have paid homage to this demigod.
I must say, all of this writing makes me want to praise his member…
(Photo credit, Tumblr)