I am honored that my near and dear soul sister, Lennon Carlyle, nominated me for this challenge. She is my daily motivation with her pearls of wisdom, spoken like a true badass bitch! Her motto: Bitches get shit done!
Please check her out at https://fabulouswithglitches.wordpress.com/about/. She is the BEST!
I am not accustomed to talking about myself unless it’s a tale of a decadent tryst from my past, but here goes. These are the rules with this One Lovely Blog Award…..
* Link the person that nominated you to this entry/post.
* Share seven things about yourself.
* Nominate some of your favorite bloggers.
Seven things about myself….
- I have an unhealthy fear of spiral staircases. Don’t know why…they just freak me out!
- I am an ENFP, Sagittarian, Water Rat, #3 Achiever (enneagram)
- My favorite book is Jane Eyre. I love Mr. Rochester…any brooding Gothic character is okay in my book
- My favorite movies are Pulp Fiction and The Shining. I know…strange for a chick
- I am the youngest of four (by 14 years) in a blended family, but I’ve been the one to care for my aging parents for years…solo.
- As a child, I told everyone that Johnny Cash was my real father…even though I knew he wasn’t. I wanted him to be my dad. How dark is that for a five year old?
- I worked in hospice care and found it an honor to be with a patient as they passed. Morbid…I know. But being able to hold their hand and give them comfort as they left this earth, is one of the most rewarding experiences I’ve ever encountered. Earlier this year, I did the same for my mother.
I read a vast collection of different blogs. Some are erotica and BDSM related, while others may lean towards motivation and positive thought! Here are my favorites:
This is My Kinky Life. I love this blog. It’s well-written and sassy. I love her honesty and humor. She details her relationship with her sadist Daddy and I find myself wanting more every time I read. Check her out at https://sami69az.wordpress.com/
Dave’s Corner of the Universe. Dave speaks to me on a different level. It’s like he’s the sci-fi, comic book whisperer in my head. I love his take on things. I’m not saying it’s Aliens….but it’s Aliens, folks. Check him out and enjoy!
Anonymous Outsider. When I read this blog, I feel like I can hear her talking. She writes with unabashed honesty and feeling and if you’re not reading her…you should be. And she’s a Dr. Who fan…LOVE her! https://ananonymousoutsider.wordpress.com/about
It’s the season of the witch and Hocus Pocus does not disappoint. She finds a way to share some of the most interesting facts, thoughts and recipes on WP. She’s the reason I am making soul cakes for Halloween! She magickal.
Thanks to Lennon Carlyle once again for this fun challenge! Happy reading!